Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian butt lift ranks among the foremost procedures for lower body contouring. This surgery is meant to develop shapelier, more voluptuous buttocks in a less invasive way.
During the pre-operative consultation, the surgeon will explain various facets of the procedure to the patient and address their questions and concerns.
It is vital to ask the right questions during the pre-operative consultation process when considering plastic surgery. If the patient is clear about the procedure and the surgeon’s practice, they are likely to be more reassured and attain higher satisfaction levels from the procedure.
Questions to Ask
Some relevant questions that a patient must ask the surgeon at the time of the Brazilian butt lift surgery consultation are as follows:
- What are your credentials and background? What number of years of training and experience do you have in performing plastic surgery procedures?
- What surgical venue will the Brazilian butt lift procedure be undertaken at? Which surgical venue would be suitable for me- an accredited surgical center or a hospital?
- Are you experienced in performing procedures such as lower body lift surgery? What is your rate of success?
- Are your staff members trained and qualified to support my butt augmentation procedure?
- Am I an appropriate candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?
- Is it possible to accomplish similar outcomes as Brazilian butt lift with any other non-surgical or cosmetic surgery procedures?
- What would be a good, average, and poor outcome from Brazilian butt lift surgery?
- Can you share some Brazilian butt lift surgery before and after images so that I can understand what to expect from the outcomes?
- Is it possible for me to interact with any of your staff members or take a short office tour?
- Will the Brazilian butt lift surgery be undertaken using local or general anesthesia?
- In the event of an emergency, does your office have procedures in place to handle it?
- Will I be able to see you personally during all my office visits for the Brazilian butt lift procedure?
- What is the approximate duration of this surgery in the operating room?
- Will I require any medical exams or health clearance before the Brazilian butt lift?
- What are the risks or complications associated with a Brazilian butt lift?
- How long is the recovery duration?
The patient should see as many Brazilian butt lift ‘before and after’ photos as they can to attain clarity on what to expect from the surgery. If necessary, they should ask for testimonials of previous patients to understand about their experience at the surgeon’s practice.
It is not a challenge in current times to search digitally for more information about the surgeon’s practice through their website and third party review platforms.
For more information on cosmetic plastic surgery procedures and treatments by Beverly Hills board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Roger Tsai, MD please click here or call us at 310.276.1190. Taking patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Orange County, Southern California and other surrounding cities.