The Brazilian butt lift plastic surgery is a decision that will affect a patient’s appearance for many years to come, if not their whole lives. An effective buttock augmentation surgery can improve the patient’s life in various positive ways.
But in the hands of an inexperienced or inappropriately trained surgeon, the chances of poor or unwanted outcomes may be higher.
The patient may even experience an extended duration of pain and disappointment or incur additional expenses for revision surgeries if they choose a provider who is not adequately-equipped to undertake Brazilian butt lift plastic surgery.
Before choosing a surgeon to perform the procedure, it is important for the patient to talk to the surgeon in question. The patient can call, email, or set-up an appointment with the prospective surgeon to get the answers that they seek about the procedure as well as understand how interacting with the surgeon makes them feel.
Why Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon?
Surgeons who are board certified would have undergone a minimum number of years of plastic surgery training, which is a reassurance for patients.
American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) certified surgeons typically invest in top-notch quality standards and best practices, adopt the latest surgical techniques and technologies, and pursue on-going education to update their knowledge and skills.
There should be a strong relationship based on honesty, trust, and communication between the surgeon and patient to attain effective outcomes in any surgical procedure. The surgeon should be warm, compassionate, and willing to engage closely with the patient.
Additionally, the surgeon should encourage the patient to express any concerns or doubts that they may have on any aspect of the buttock augmentation procedure. Surgeons who typically create excellent results for their patients are experts in combining their strong surgical capabilities with equally powerful communication skills.
This unique blend offers the patient safe and successful surgical outcomes. When considering a surgeon for their Brazilian butt lift cosmetic surgery, the patient can ask themselves the following questions:
- When spending time with this plastic surgeon, do I feel comfortable?
- Am I sure that this cosmetic surgeon will recommend procedures that are suitable and safe for me?
- Would I feel comfortable asking questions or expressing concerns to this surgeon at any point in the surgical process?
- Will I be able to unhesitatingly disclose my complete medical history and lifestyle habits to this surgeon? (this aspect is crucial for the patient’s safety)
Customized Care and Attention
For the success of any surgical procedure, it is important for the patient to receive individualized care. The patient should ensure that they receive proper care and attention from the surgeon and their team. Much of this will be apparent within minutes of entering the surgeon’s practice.
The patient should look closely at the following:
- Is the administrative team at the practice warm and friendly?
- Will I receive materials that will help me prepare appropriately for the risks and challenges associated with Brazilian buttock lift surgery?
- Are the charges stated in a transparent way? Is the estimate all-inclusive or are there any hidden expenses?
- Can I talk to the surgeon on every occasion that I visit the office for my butt augmentation procedure?
For more information on cosmetic plastic surgery procedures and treatments by Beverly Hills board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Roger Tsai, MD please click here or call us at 310.276.1190. Taking patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Orange County, Southern California and other surrounding cities.Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery